- Homestart here
- Accomodationrates & reservations
- Local Attractions things to do
- Contactget in touch
- Directionsfind us easily
- +27 27 7121451
How to get to Annie's Cottage
- For a Google Map click on this symbol
- Follow N7 to Voortrekker St in Springbok...
- Merge onto N7, through 1 roundabout 539 km
- Take the ramp to Kokerboom Rd/R355 600 m
- Turn left onto Kokerboom Rd/R355
- Drive to Uitspan St 550 m / 2 min
- Turn left onto Voortrekker St 140 m
- Take the 1st right onto Uitspan St
- From Luckhoff Street turn right into Hospital Str.
- Before reaching the hospital turn left into King Str.
at the top of the web page.
Serene ambience in a lovingly restored home situated at the foot of the "koppie" where South Africa's first commercial copper mine was found. During August to October when the Namaqualand flowers go into bloom nothing compares to the beauty of our area - and Annie's Cottage offers one of the best places to stay with just a bit of magic and information on the area.